[freeside] Gimme a clue please ( or "Premature end of script headers" -- well _that's_ helpful!)

Donald L. Greer, Jr. dgreer at austintx.com
Sun Mar 5 03:56:21 PST 2000

  Folks,
  Nevermind.
  I worked around using the perl suid stuff (not the best solution, but
it'll work for today).
  I suspect my problem is w/ the Apache SuidExec stuff (never had a need
to use this, so I'm sure I hosed it up when configuring the program to
use it :^).
  Thanks.
  Don

"Donald L. Greer, Jr." wrote:

>   Hey folks,
>   I'm being brain dead here I'm sure, but I'm hoping somebody can give
> me a clue.
[...]

Donald L. Greer, Jr                  dgreer at AustinTX.COM
System Administrator                 Voice: 512-835-8005
AustinTX.COM                    http://www.AustinTX.COM/
  All opinions are my own.  Flame me directly.

"I don't necessarily believe software should be free...
but if you pay for it, it should work!" -- Me