[freeside] Signup server, was: Re: [freeside] 1.2.3 released

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Sat Mar 4 23:40:29 PST 2000

Ahh, I saw my name!  :)  Mark and I have been working on the netscape
CCK and have made some progress.  We have a small script that will
correctly send data to the netscape acount setup wizard which, in turn,
sets up the client's software.  As soon as I'm done moving our
modifications to 1.2.2 to 1.2.3, I'll insert our netscape stuff into
fs_signup as we discussed earlier on the list.

-Kristian Hoffmann
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>