[freeside] ICradius

Kenny Elliott kenny at neoserve.com
Thu Jun 15 09:16:23 PDT 2000

> I rewrote some of it but it should work the same.  I added
> a `radius'
> method to svc_acct.pm which returns the RADIUS attributes and values
> for the FS::svc_acct object, which cleaned things up
> considerably.  The
> only functional change was the addition of the radcheck table to the
> (remote) MySQL `LOCK TABLES' statement.
>
> I checked the updated FS/FS/svc_acct.pm and
> bin/svc_acct.export into CVS.

Very slick!

I'm now working on getting vpopmail (http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/)
support into freeside.

Basically I'm looking at copying and modifying the current
useradd/userdel
functionality to ssh to the vpopmail machine and run
vadduser/vdeluser.

Unless you have a better suggestion.

> >   I also had to make a change to SSH.pm. I'm using ssh2
> and scp2 and
> > apparently scp2 no-longer supports the -B switch. I'll
> work on making
> > SSH.pm check for the version of ssh and apply the
> appropriate switches
> > and send along a patch if you are interested.
>
> Yes, very much so.

k, it's on my list.

I've got to get freeside creating my accounts first though.