[freeside] ICradius

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 15 07:09:06 PDT 2000

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 07:31:33PM -0500, Kenny Elliott wrote:
> Ivan:
>
>   I went ahead and made the changes to svc_acct.export needed to
> support the icradius radreply table. I'm attaching the diff incase you
> want to include the changes. My Perl is not what it could be so be
> nice.

Thanks!

I rewrote some of it but it should work the same.  I added a `radius'
method to svc_acct.pm which returns the RADIUS attributes and values
for the FS::svc_acct object, which cleaned things up considerably.  The
only functional change was the addition of the radcheck table to the
(remote) MySQL `LOCK TABLES' statement.

I checked the updated FS/FS/svc_acct.pm and bin/svc_acct.export into CVS.

>   I also had to make a change to SSH.pm. I'm using ssh2 and scp2 and
> apparently scp2 no-longer supports the -B switch. I'll work on making
> SSH.pm check for the version of ssh and apply the appropriate switches
> and send along a patch if you are interested.

Yes, very much so.

--
meow