[freeside] Remote Host Disconnected: Connection lost after ssh connect

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 15 07:38:28 PDT 2000

A starting point is the Freeside customer creation screen; don't attempt
the signup server until that works.

Since you see the connection in your shell machine's log, it sounds like
you have your `shellmachine' configuration value set correctly.

If installing consistant versions of F-Secure ssh-1.2.27 or OpenSSH
doesn't fix your problem, some other things to check:

- Try, as the freeside user, running the ssh command with the same
  switches as in svc_acct.pm.
- Is there something in your environment or PATH when you login manually,
  which allows things to work, but isn't present when running from
  within Freeside?

--
meow