[freeside] Payment types

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 15 00:51:52 PDT 2000

On Wed, Jun 14, 2000 at 04:29:40PM -0700, Turtle wrote:
> Ok... next question?  Why do I need a slipip line in my etc/raddb/users file?

What makes you think you'll have one?  Did you generate a `users' file and
find such a line in it?

>  My radius authentication does not require that line, but instead needs
> a Framed-Address line of 255.255.255.254 for dynamic IP assignment, as
> well as a Framed-Netmask of 255.255.255.255 and a framed-Protocol of
> PPP, and a User-Service-Type of PPP
>
> Can freeside do this, or do I have to modify the code?

No code modifications are necessary to add support for any number of
arbitrary RADIUS attributes.

The `slipip' database field becomes the RADIUS attribute `Framed-Address'.

You can specify any number of additional RADIUS attributes to track on a
per-user basis when you run fs-setup.

--
meow