[freeside] Payment types

Turtle turtle at netzon.net
Wed Jun 14 16:43:28 PDT 2000

I forgot to mention that I don't have a radius users file yet.  I want to use
the software to import the password/shadow files and then export a radius file
based upon that information, as well as adding accounts to the freeside database
at the same time.  Can I use the svc_acct.import file without importing radius,
without modifying the source code?  I looked at the source code and it's just
too weird for me :-)  I could figure it out, but don't feel like it if I don't
absolutely have to.  What, for example, is the keyword "my"?

Brian McKelvey