[freeside] SSHD2

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Jun 13 18:39:06 PDT 2000

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 05:57:47PM -0700, Turtle wrote:
> >> Also, i want to import every user in this entire password file.  Can I do
> that
> >> in just one step instead of having to enter every username??
> >
> >Yes, that's what svc_acct.import does.
>
> Allright... So ... Why does it require me to enter a username then??
>
> Also, does svc_acct.export export everyone too?  And if so, why do I have to
> enter a username (again)?

Those aren't your _user or customer_ usernames.

Those usernames are your _Freeside_ usernames, from your `mapsecrets'
file.  See htdocs/docs/config.html.  Since each _Freeside_ username can
potentially map to a separate database and installation, you need to
specify a _Freeside_ username for import and export.

--
meow