Billing Question

tus tus at pemail.net
Thu Jun 8 15:48:35 PDT 2000

Hello there,

We have gotten freeside up completely and are happy but,  I have a question regarding how it handles automatic billing (recurring charges).

Does the billing script need to be on crontab to execute everyday ? or will it automatically execute everyday ?

also, how will it work with days of the months..
because suppose if i had a customer on may 31 (may has 31 days) and the following month only has 30 days.. (june) how will the person that was charged on the 31st of may be charged in june ? Will it move its billing for the first of the month or something else ?

Tony