[freeside] Error processing your request

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Jun 6 00:38:04 PDT 2000

On Tue, Jun 06, 2000 at 02:46:47AM -0400, tus wrote:
> There isn't any documents with it, only some pointers in the file itself
> (commented)....thats why i asked.

The file is documented in POD format, and can produce a manpage, text or
HTML documentation.  See the `perlpod' manpage.

Try putting the mode you want on the fourth line of the `cybercash2'
configuration file.  (If you're using the AuthorizeNet CCLib.pm, the first
three lines will be ignored).

--
meow