Billing and other questions

Gordon Smith gordon at isl.net.nz
Sun Jun 4 17:24:18 PDT 2000

Hi,

Could anyone share some pointers for doing time-based billing? I'm
setting up a server for a small ISP. They want to run both Freeside and
Radius on the same box. I've got ICRADIUS set up on there - should I be
looking at changing the source to use the freeside database, rather than
the radius database?

They also do a mix of plans, most of which involve a set fee per month
plus an additional charge for time e.g. 50hrs per month, plus an
additional charge of 0.50c per hour if the user exceeds this time.

I've searched the archives, and found some references saying it can be
done - but how? :-)

Cheers,
Gordon