Mob_Perl and Cybercash Problems

Kenny Elliott kenny at neoserve.com
Fri Jul 21 17:39:56 PDT 2000

Hello Everyone:

I've created a problem for myself and I hope someone can point me to a
solution.

I have freeside installed and running perfectly with the apache daemon
running as the freeside user.

However, in an effort to gain some speed I compiled mod_perl into my
apache yesterday and now get the following error when clicking "Bill
Now" on credit card customers.

Error processing your request
Your request could not be processed because of the following error:
Cybercash error, invnum #44:Encryption failed HTTP/1.1 302 Moved Date:
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:32:12 GMT Server: Apache/1.3.12 (Unix)
mod_perl/1.24 PHP/4.0RC2 Expires: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:32:15 GMT
Keep-Alive: timeout=15, max=99 Expires: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 17:32:15 GMT
Connection: Keep-Alive, Keep-Alive Transfer-Encoding: chunked, chunked

Nothing else has changed on the server except for the inclusion of mod
perl. If I switch the configs back to running the pages as regular
perl cgi's instead of through mod_perl and restart the server
everything works again so I'm certain it's something I've done wrong
with mod_perl.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

---
Kenny Elliott <kenny at neoserve.com>