[freeside] Billing + Freeside Bill Script

Brian Walters brian at mylinuxisp.com
Thu Jul 20 08:47:43 PDT 2000

Collin if you are still having this problem let me know. We've modified our
script a little and now bill folks by 1st of Month billing. Basically if we
activate them on the first 2 days of the month then they pay for that month,
otherwise a bill is generated with today's invoice date and the first of
next month as the beginning date. To take things a step further though, I
modifed things so that the setup date is recorded correctly. This makes it
real easy to keep track of when a customer was actually sarted but also
allow for routine monthly billing.

Ivan, I will try to clean up our code and get a patch to you with this and
many other things(texas tax law, DSL circuit info, credit card collection
link, pdf email bills) just as soon as I can get it caught up the current
CVS and have time to make a real patch.

Brian Walters
www.MyLinuxISP.com                         A Friendly ISP for ALL Users