[freeside] Customer limit

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jul 17 11:44:09 PDT 2000

The `hidecancelledcustomers' and `hidecancelledpackages' configuration
files do not function correctly in 1.2.3.  This is fixed in the current
tree and will be included in the next verison.  Currently, don't use those
configuration files, or apply this patch:

http://www.sisd.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freeside/FS/FS/cust_main.pm?r1=1.4&r2=1.5

(It's also quite possible that you didn't import all of your customer
records - you should verify that the customer records are in the
database.)

--
meow