Customer limit

Michael Davis mike at urbancom.net
Mon Jul 17 11:36:45 PDT 2000

Hello,
    I have imported about 700 customers into the freeside database.  When I
go to browse by customer number the search program only displays 180
customers.  Is there some option I have to edit to see all 700?

I tried setting up another database and imported the data into that one as
well. It only allowed me to see 180 users as well.

Thanks for any help,
Michael Davis                      <mike at urbancom.net>
Network Operations Manager     http://www.urbancom.net
Urban Communications, Inc.
Phone: 708-687-2090          Cell: 708-243-2850
"After three days without programming, life becomes meaningless." - The Tao
of Programming