[freeside] Small Patch

ivan ivan at 420.am
Thu Jul 13 10:18:00 PDT 2000

Hmm, I'm not certain about this patch.  *All* of the scp commands in
svc_acct.export, not just the ones you patched, copy a file to a file.
This seems to work with both "classic" ssh1 and OpenSSH.  You are using
the commercial SSH 2?  Is this behavior documented?  What's the error
message you get when it fails?

I think I'd be more comfortable with something that chose the appopriate
flags for your each of scp.  In this case you wouldn't need to check the
version as such; you could probably stat the source file, and only turn on
the scp `-r' if it's a directory (in perl, if `-d $filename' is true).

The `-q' flag is a separate issue.

The ssh 1.2.26 scp manpage says:

       -q    Turn off statistics display.

The openssh 1.2.3 scp manpages says:

	-q      Disables the progress meter.

What does the commercial SSH 2 scp manpage say about -q?

(Hmm, I wonder if -q turns off error reporting in all versions)

--
meow