Small Patch

Kenny Elliott kenny at neoserve.com
Thu Jul 13 09:26:54 PDT 2000

Ivan:

  I was having a problem exporting the icradius databases with
svc_acct.export and here is what I tracked down.

  The scp command that was meant to copy these files was executing
with the -r switch. Since the target of this command was a file and
not a directory it would silently error out since the -q switch was
also present. Not wanting to change these switches for fear of
breaking something else I simply changed the offending scp in
svc_acct.export to copy to the appropriate directory instead if the
file itself. I believe this will allow SSH.pm's scp function to work
with ssh versions 1 and 2 and openssh. A patch is attached.

  The explanation is longer than the patch :)

---
Kenny Elliott <kenny at neoserve.com>
System Administration / Web Development
NeoServe, L.L.C.