[freeside] Re: Connection refused [SignupClient.pm] line 189

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Jul 7 13:06:55 PDT 2000

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, ivan wrote:

> Please pass along to Mark that I'd be interested in figuring out exactly
> what's different that breaks that code on your machines but not mine, if
> he has the time.

The one difference that comes to mind is that we compiled perl with
threading support enabled since we have freeside on a dual celeron
machine.  We're running slackware 7.0 with glibc 2.1.  I'll ask Mark if he
has and clues about what might be causing it.  Let me know if there's
anything else I can check for you.

-Kristian
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>