[freeside] New Customer Problems

ivan ivan at 420.am
Mon Jan 31 18:21:19 PST 2000

It's complaining because you tried to enter an account with a blank shell.
If you want to allow that, you need a blank line in the shells file.  If
you didn't want to do that, you need to edit your service definition
appropriately.

I don't have enough information to diagnose your browse/search problem.
Perhaps you're misunderstanding which tables each option searches?