[freeside] New Customer Problems

colinc colinc at terrigal.net.au
Mon Jan 31 18:01:39 PST 2000

Hello,

I seem to be having problems relating to the web interface of freeside. When I
attempt to add a customer after enter all the details I get the following
error message:

Error: Illegal shell `';
/usr/local/etc/freeside//conf.DBI:mysql:freeside/shells contains: /bin/csh
/bin/sh

The shells file does indeed contain both the line
    /bin/csh
    /bin/sh

however, I'm not quite sure what it's complaining about.

Anyway, another problem is choosing any of the browse options, I have
customers (manually entered) in the mysql database but it continues to say
that there are no matching customer, same error occurs when i do a search for
a customer that is already in the database.

Any suggestion would be appreciated, thanks.

Colin.