[freeside] Modifications.

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Dec 26 15:53:15 PST 2000

On Tue, Dec 26, 2000 at 03:00:59PM -0800, Brad Dameron wrote:

> This allows for a default state to be specified in statedefault config file.
> edit/cust_main.cgi
> 333a334,335
> > $cust_main->state( $conf->config('statedefault') || 'AL' )
> >   unless $cust_main->state;

> This allows for a default referrer to be specified in referraldefault. Must
> be a number cordinating with the referral prefered. Default is 1.
>
> edit/cust_main.cgi
> 272,275d271
> <
> < $cust_main->referral( $conf->config('referraldefault') || '1' )
> <   unless $cust_main->referral;

Bad idea; there's no guarantee '1' will be a valid referral, and there's
already code to hide the referral selection if there's only a single
possible choice.  But a referraldefault config file is a good idea.

> 291,295c287,288
> <     print "<OPTION";
> <     print " SELECTED" if ( $cust_main->referral == $referral->refnum );
> <
> <     print ">", $referral->refnum, ": ", $referral->referral;
> <
> ---
> >       print "<OPTION" . " SELECTED"x($referral->refnum==$refnum),
> >       ">", $referral->refnum, ": ", $referral->referral;

Hua?  Umm, no.  ($cust_main->referral ?)  Besides, the web interface code
is going to get redone with a template system, so I'm not concerned with
styleistic issues in that code.

> edit/cust_main.cgi
> 392c383
> <   for ( 2001 .. 2037 ) {
> ---
> >   for ( 1999 .. 2037 ) {

okay :)

> Also here is an idea I would like to implement. I believe that the Agent
> should also be the same as the person that logged in. So I want to redo
> the authentication code to implement this. Would this be something you
> would consider adding as well?

Yes, not as the default, but you should be able to turn it on with a
configuration file.

> I have some other updates as well. I just have to diff them out. Please
> let me know if/when you apply these so I can keep my CVS the same as
> yours.

Done.  Thanks!

Please send future patches as unified context diffs with the -u option, or
makepatch output <http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/Johan_Vromans/>.

Also, it would be helpful if you added new configuration files to
htdocs/docs/config.html.

--
meow