Modifications.

Brad Dameron bdameron at tscnet.com
Tue Dec 26 15:01:06 PST 2000

This allows for a default state to be specified in statedefault config file.
edit/cust_main.cgi
333a334,335
> $cust_main->state( $conf->config('statedefault') || 'AL' )
>   unless $cust_main->state;

This allows for a default referrer to be specified in referraldefault. Must
be a number cordinating with the referral prefered. Default is 1.
edit/cust_main.cgi
272,275d271
<
< $cust_main->referral( $conf->config('referraldefault') || '1' )
<   unless $cust_main->referral;
<
291,295c287,288
<     print "<OPTION";
<     print " SELECTED" if ( $cust_main->referral == $referral->refnum );
<
<     print ">", $referral->refnum, ": ", $referral->referral;
<
---
>       print "<OPTION" . " SELECTED"x($referral->refnum==$refnum),
>       ">", $referral->refnum, ": ", $referral->referral;

edit/cust_main.cgi
392c383
<   for ( 2001 .. 2037 ) {
---
>   for ( 1999 .. 2037 ) {

Also here is an idea I would like to implement. I believe that the Agent
should also be the same as the person that logged in. So I want to redo
the authentication code to implement this. Would this be something you
would consider adding as well?

I have some other updates as well. I just have to diff them out. Please
let me know if/when you apply these so I can keep my CVS the same as
yours.

---
Brad Dameron						bdameron at tscnet.com
Network Account Executive				877-663-4349
TSCNet Online Services					www.tscnet.com