help? please?

ivan ivan at 420.am
Fri Dec 15 19:59:04 PST 2000

There's nothing on line 584 in either Freeside 1.2.3 or the current CVS.
Install Date::Manip from CPAN, use an unmodified Freeside and report the
exact error message.  In the future, please include all of the requested
information when reporting problems, and report the errors you get with
the *standard* version of the software, not a modified version, so the
line numbers are meaningful.

--
meow