Links on main page not working.

John Cordeiro jcordeiro at just-hostit.com
Thu Dec 7 14:01:54 PST 2000

We have installed freeside on a Linux 5 box running MySql 3.22.32 and apache
1.3.12, perl 5.005. All the modules are installed, we ran fs-setup and got
it to work. Not the problem is when we go to say add new service and click
add new service the link is should point to
http://www.just-hostit.com/freeside/edit/part_srv.cgi Instead it point to
http://www.just-hostit.com/edit/part_srv.cgi and the Return to Main Menu on
the same page point to http://www.just-hostit.com instead of
http://www.just-hostit.com/freeside

where did we go wrong. I don't recall setting a default dir or url for
freeside but I may be wrong. We have worked on this for 2 weeks steady and
finally have it working except this minor setback. Please Help us Ivan.

Sorry about the last post, Wasn't Thinking.
John Cordeiro