[freeside] Page refreshing

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Dec 1 16:11:57 PST 2000

Make sure the time on your windows machine is close (within a few
seconds) to your machine running freeside.  "now" is relative to what
machine you're on.  Failing that, you can add the
"Cache-Control: No-Cache" header to all of the pages.  That seemed to
help and will also tell proxies not to cache the pages locally.

-Kristian
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>