freeside Initial Install Problems

Daniel Wood dwood at digitalarena.net
Wed Sep 22 08:29:51 PDT 1999

System:		RH Linux 6.0
Perl:		5.005_03
DBI:		1.3

I get the following error when I attempt to setup freeside.
[freeside at anikan bin]$ fs-setup freeside

Enter the maximum username length: 8

Freeside tracks the RADIUS attributes User-Name, Password and
Framed-IP-Address
for each user.  Enter any additional RADIUS attributes you need to track
for
each user, separated by whitespace.
:
Creating cust_pkg...DBD::mysql::db do failed: Can't create/write to file
'./freeside/cust_pkg.frm' (Errcode: 13) at ./fs-setup line 226.
CREATE error: Can't create/write to file './freeside/cust_pkg.frm'
(Errcode: 13)doing statement: CREATE TABLE cust_pkg ( setup int NULL,
pkgnum int NOT NULL, bill int NULL, cancel int NULL, otaker varchar(8) NOT
NULL, pkgpart int NOT NULL, susp int NULL, expire int NULL, custnum int
NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (pkgnum), INDEX (custnum) ) at ./fs-setup line 226.