svc_account.import

Carol Blevins cblevins at macronet.com
Sat Oct 30 22:43:45 PDT 1999

Please disregard the original post.  I figured out the problem!!  The
service definitions were setup incorrectly.  Ivan I put alot of time and
effort into getting Freeside up and running but not near as much as you
have.  If I had read the documentation you have and did it step-by-step,
like I should have, it would have been alot less time and effort.  I
know it's not much but my Company would like to send a donation for the
software so please let me know where we can send it out to.

Thanx
Carol B.