Billing by time,Megs,Other services:isdn,SSL

Isaac Loven loven at netspace.net.au
Thu Oct 28 20:41:23 PDT 1999

Hi all
We want to impliment freeside with billing by time and per Meg
downloaded.

Has anyone already developed / modified some of the s/w for freeside to
do this ?????????????

I have searched the mail archive and have found comments like:
  "setting up a meetered billing system would require...perl ... , an
understanding of  ...  Radius ... SQL"
   - combined with  FS::cust_pkg  $record->suspend   to control
activation.

Also we wish to add services such as Virtual web service, SSL, ISDN
connections.
To add these other services, it would apear that we would need to add
additional db tables.

I am sure many of you in this freeside list have been down this path. I
don't want to reinvent the wheel, any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks

Isaac Loven
Netspace.net.au