Switching packages

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Fri Oct 22 11:36:09 PDT 1999

We're just about ready to switch our authentication over to the freeside
database.  There are still a couple of things that need to be ironed out
first.
We've had some people switch from monthly to annual accounts.  When I try
to switch them, I goto order/cancel packages, check their existing
package, and put 1 next to the annual package they want.  They both have
the same number of services (1 dialup, 2 shell).  I then get an "Error:
Leftover services."  Anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance,

-Kristian Hoffmann
<khoff at pc-intouch.com>