[freeside] Apache mod_perl

Chris macgyver at sonicisp.net
Tue Oct 19 13:58:46 PDT 1999

Hello all,

I've set up my Apache-ssl to run with mod_perl and have verified that
mod_perl is "running" by looking at the error_log and by using /perl-status.
Now the question.  I read in the setup that simply using mod_perl would NOT
speed up the Freeside cgi's.  I'd have to do various httpsd.conf
modifications to tell Apache to pre-load various modules.  Could someone
please supply me with the mods they did do their httpd.conf file to make the
mod_perl work with Freeside's cgi's ?  I'd sure appriciate it!

Thanks,
Chris Bunnell
Network Operations
Sonic Internet Services