[freeside] I have a problem......

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue Oct 12 22:16:53 PDT 1999

As stated in the message you received when you signed up for the list,
problems installing Freeside dependencies are outside the scope of this
list.  If you are having problems installing this software, you should ask
that question in the appropriate forum.

MySQL in general, and a mailing list on Perl, DBI and MySQL specifically.

<http://www.symbolstone.org/technology/perl/DBI/index.html> includes
pointers to the general DBI mailing list.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside