Is there more detailed docs

Honghai Gu hhgu at prodigycn.com
Mon Oct 4 01:04:27 PDT 1999

Sir,
I successed in installing a freeside server,
Now I have 3 question:
1. the performance,  thanks to these three day's letter, My server
performance had a great improvement.
2. Is there such a webpage that a custom can view how much  time has he(she)
used , and do some change of personal information such as password .
3. Is there  more detailed docs about fields on each tables and how the
bills are generated , or docs on how to setup some type of accounting.  i.e.
We charged on how long a PPP/SLIP account is used  in a month.

ProdigyChina IIC