[freeside] Performance issues

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at pc-intouch.com
Sun Oct 3 01:23:35 PDT 1999

Our server is running in full production mode.  The only setbacks I've had
were due to malformed data imported from our previous billing system.
Other than that, it's great.  As I've mentioned before, we have PAM
authenticating for mail/ftp and a patched ascend radius both
authenticating directly from the freeside database.

As far as getting freeside to work in the first place, if you follow the
instructions exactly, it will work (99% of the time).  From watching the
list, I've noticed most problems were because of old versions of
mod_perl/apache, perl, and the required perl modules.

-Kristian