connect error to freeside

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Tue May 11 03:38:23 PDT 1999

You need to add the freeside user to the database.

with MySQL
http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Syntax.html#Create_database

with PostgreSQL
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/admin/manage-ag.htm#AEN854

and allow the freeside user full access to the freeside database:

with MySQL
http://www.mysql.com/Manual_chapter/manual_Privilege_system.html#Privilege_system

with PostgreSQL
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/admin/newuser.htm

And add the appropriate username and password to your `secrets' file, as
documented in htdocs/docs/config.html

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside