./fs-setup Problems.

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Mar 17 12:24:04 PST 1999

I don't think the problem is with UID.pm.  It sounds like you've written
your DBI data source incorrectly. A data source for MySQL looks like:
`DBI:mysql:databasename' while a data source for PostgreSQL looks like:
`DBI:Pg:dbname=databasename'.  See the DBI manpage and the DBD:Pg manpage,
and htdocs/docs/config.html

HTH

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi