Billing by Credit Cards

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Mar 15 14:05:43 PST 1999

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 06:18:46AM -0500, Bao C. Ha wrote:

> Also, we are using Heartland Card Services.  Our EZ-Charge is
> configured for MAPP-Host.
>
> Will we be able to use Freeside to process the charge directly,
> without going through EZ-Charge?

Freeside currently includes support only for CyberCash.  Support for Fort
Nocs should be added shorty after they send me their API.

>  It would be nice, but I don't
> mind transfer the CSV file to a Win98 and run the card processing
> there.

Yes, very few card processors provide any support for non-Windows
environments.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside