Billing by Credit Cards

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Mar 15 13:43:42 PST 1999

On Mon, Mar 15, 1999 at 06:09:23AM -0500, Bao C. Ha wrote:

> I am getting about some of my users in Freeside now.
>
> How do I set to bill them by credit cards?  I am using EZ-Charge,
> and would like to dump the data into an CSV file, so it can be
> batched processed by EZ-Charge.

See htdocs/docs/billing.html, under `Batch credit card processing', and
htdocs/docs/schema.html, under `cust_pay_batch'.  You could use DBD::CSV
from CPAN to move the data to a CSV file.

> How is the e-mail billing?  I am still working on 1.1.6, and
> could not get the current snap shot to work.

Email billing is in the current snapshot.

> Once the bill is generated, how do I capture it in a file?

You could use the print_text method of a FS::cust_bill object.  See
htdocs/docs/man/cust_bill.txt.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside