Freeside setup problem

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Mon Mar 15 13:48:48 PST 1999

On Tue, Mar 16, 1999 at 08:30:53AM +1000, curl at tcc-comp.com.au wrote:
> In <19990315160816.B31851 at sisd.com>, on 03/15/99
>    at 04:08 PM, Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> said:
>
> >>   @INC:
> >>     /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404
> >>     /usr/lib/perl5
> >>     /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux
> >>     /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl
> >>     .

> >It sounds like you've used `/usr/local/lib/site_perl' from the example
> >below, instead of the more appropriate `/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl'.
>
> I've copyed the contents of the freeside site_perl files into all of the
> above dir's, and i still get the error when running fs-setup (loged in as
> freeside or root)...

You need to copy of link the contents of the freeside site_perl directory
into a new subdirectory `FS' of *ONE* of the above directories.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside