Exporting

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Tue Jun 29 03:07:31 PDT 1999

> One more thing about svc_acct.import I found was that the
> password fields get
> messed up and I had to maually fix them from mysql. They were
> imported as-is
> and then exported encrypted so I had double encrypted passwords.
> This really
> surprised me when I tried to log back in.

I had this problem as well, what did you do to "manually" fix these?  Does
freeside encrypt the passwords when they are entered in the customer
editor... Shouldn't it?  It seems like it does, why is it that imported
passwords are not the same as they once were?  Ivan... I saw you were asking
if the problem could be replicated.  I just ran into it... Unfortunitly this
is on my system which is currently RUNNING a small ISP so there's only a
mild amount of fiddiling around that can be done... I'd be happy to email
get you more information however....

Thanks,
	Ben