Importing

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Mon Jun 28 17:59:12 PDT 1999

Ok I am still a little unclear on howto import.  My radius users file is
empty, and I will be doing radius authorizations directly out of the MySQL
DB so I don't need to worry about that(and my users file is empty)  My
shadow and password files have about 50 system/admin specific accounts that
need to exist.  How do I get these accounts imported into freeside to the
point where it will add them to it's exported password file... I tried the
import script and got some errors(see a few messages back).  Is there a way
I can write a SQL batch script to enter them all instead of using the web
interface and adding each account that way.  Is there a batter way to do
this... Very specific directions(and code if possible) would be very
helpful... Thanks :)

		Ben