Exporting

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Fri Jun 25 14:21:53 PDT 1999

My problem is that my freeside system has about 40 system specific and
administrator accounts.  svc_acct.import seems to always crash on an error,
and it would be fairly time consuming to enter each one in.  Is there any
way to get freeside to work off the current password file, am I doing
something wrong?