IEAK

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jun 24 16:29:00 PDT 1999

On Wed, Jun 23, 1999 at 02:04:40PM -0700, Joel Griffiths wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Jun 1999, you wrote:
> > Also, has anyone worked on a method for using freeside with IEAK to allow
> > automated online signup CD's?  Would any perl people be interested in
> > working on it with me. It seems like it would be pretty easy, but I don't
> > understand the interworkings of perl or freeside enough to get it to work.
> Going to be starting something next week. If somebody else has already done
> this, please let me know......

I won't be implementing anything IEAK-specific, but I'm going to be
working on a general signup-server framework very soon.  It will use a
proxy to a public webserver not completely unlike the fs_passwd stuff, but
present an interface similar to FS::cust_main.

If you keep me up-to-date on both your design and coding stages, that
would be great.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside