Problem with Customer Add Page....

Tech Account techy at orac.hq.org
Thu Jun 24 10:14:59 PDT 1999

Howdy, I installed Freeside on a machine with Perl 5.005_02,
apache Version 1.3.6.
When I go to add a customer, I get this error in the apache logs:
cust_main.cgi: Use of uninitialize value at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.005/FS/cust_main_invoice.pm lin 137.

I'm not sure what I have done wrong. I struggled through most of the
other installation ambiguities rather nicely, but I have tried
re-installing the system, and nothing I do seems to get rid of this
problem.  Please let me know how to fix this.

-Mark Lefebvre