DBD problems

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Fri Jun 18 02:52:47 PDT 1999

Don't enable threading when compiling Perl.  You should have been scared
away when it said "threading is a highly experimental feature" and "be
very sure to not actually deploy it for production purposes".  :)

If your distribution actually shipped with a threaded Perl, please let me
know.

I'm not looking forward to the day when the perl-porters fix that newline
problem and all the people with threaded perl start getting wacky errors
in the DBD shared libs.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside