First Time Edit of Tax Rates

Accounts Receivable for Hurontario.net admin at hurontario.net
Thu Jul 29 11:18:47 PDT 1999

I am setting up Freeside for the first time. Our system is using
Redhat 5.1 Kernel 2.0.35, > Perl 5.005_03 (Not Redhat,
downloaded, untarred, and installed from Perl.org)
MySQL 2.22.22-3, and  DBI 1.13

When I click on View/Edit locales and tax rates it takes me to a
page with the following information:

<page starts here>
Tax Rate Listing

Main Menu | Edit tax rates

Click on expand country to specify a country's tax rates by state.
Click on expand state to specify a state's tax rates by county.

CountryStateCountyTax
</page>

Only Main Menu and Edit tax rates are links. Am I looking in the
wrong place for a link to add a new country ??

Also, if I go to the 'New Customer' link, there is no field for
State/Country.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Anne-marie