Tracking Radius Features & cistron mysql

Ben Leibig leibig at interfaze.net
Thu Jul 29 02:02:44 PDT 1999

When I first ran FS-setup it asked me if there were any additional radius
attributes I wanted to track.  Well, things have changed since then and I
would like to add some.
 Is there any way to do this without erasing my entire database and
rerunning fs-setup?
 Has anyone had any luck getting freeside to run with cistron mysql.  How
often do you export.  Every 5 minutes, every 24 hours?
 Has any work been done on an automated signup for freeside?
Does anyone have a CGI script which changes a users password in the CGI
database(i.e. a web version of fs-passwd)?