Promotional Package

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Thu Jul 15 16:19:34 PDT 1999

This is probably one of those places where "all prices are Perl
expressions" is what you need.  Write a perl expression that returns `0'
the first time (or first three times) you call it, and `14.95' each
subsequent time. It will of course need some sort of external storage in
the database or filesystem to decide if it is being called the first
(three) time(s) or subsequent times.  You might be able to deduce that
from the setup and next bill dates, but that seems less reliable.

--
Ivan Kohler <ivan at sisd.com> - finger for PGP key - <moc.dsis at navi> Relhok Navi
Open-source billing and administration for ISPs - http://www.sisd.com/freeside