Question about imported data.

Tech Account techy at orac.hq.org
Wed Jul 14 09:28:34 PDT 1999

I imported a number of users (730 or so)
from an excel spreadsheet.
I set them all to the same package, and this seems to have worked.
However, even though I had created the package and services ahead of
time, none of the customers packages have services attached.
Adding them after the fact isn't helping, they still come up as having
no services.
This seems to be causing the bill command to fail.
Can anyone tell me how to fix this?
Also, is there a way to import data such that multiple entries for
the same name simply get different packages? I couldn't find a way
to do this, but it would be helpful, since our current system sends
out a different invoice for each package.

Thanks again for any help.

-Techy