[freeside] turn key....

Scott Nelson drenalin at ultimanet.com
Tue Jul 13 14:54:11 PDT 1999

At 7:42 PM -0700 7/12/99, Frank Nazario wrote:
>hi there guys......
>does anyone of you in here have a FULL installation of freeside
>working??..... we have been at it for the past 3 weeks doing and you
>name it ......
>still there are many modules that are still either to be programed or
>not existent...
>
>any one outhere with a full working copy.....???

We have a full working copy, but we aren't using it for billing yet.  We
are kind of taking it one step at a time right now.  We've imported all of
our customers into the database and now we are manually entering all of the
accounts/packages into the system.

We hired Ivan to come in and setup the system for us and it's been working
fairly well.  It seems a bit slow at times, but we may throw some more RAM
at it to see if that helps.

thanks
scott

 Scott Nelson - President / Network Admin - Ultima Networks
 >>> scott at ultimanet.com >>> http://www.ultimanet.com >>>
      (888) 600-8665 << (831) 771-1230 << (831) 771-1473 fax