Editing Users File Format

Frank Nazario nazario at pr-plaza.net
Thu Jul 8 10:16:10 PDT 1999

hi...
How can I properly edit the svc_acct.export to eliminate the quotes from
the Simultaneous-Use ="1" Attribute and eliminate the Frame-Adress =
"0.0.0.0" Attribute.
My Radius Server will NOT accept the following format :

username  Password  = "password"
                     Simultaneous-Use  = "1",
                     Framed- Address  = "0.0.0.0"

The format tha we need to have done is :

username Password = "password" Expiration = "Jun 30 2000",
Simultaneous-Use = 1

I would also need a default entry to be generated in the users file that
have the following format:

Default   Password = "Unix"
                 User-Service = Framed-User,
                 Framed-Protocol = PPP,